TAKING STOCK:THREE



Realizing: that taking stock is making me a lazy blogger, but it gives me the opportunity to blog once a month.

Taking: a fast off social media and surprised at how terribly I did. I decided to get off social media because I felt it was too much of a distraction. I started by deleting Instagram and Twitter off my phone hoping that things would change. But I realized that social media or not, I am not a very good time manager.


Happy: with how far the feminist movement has come. Few years ago, rape jokes were lolled at, but these days the feminist police is watching day and night. I think social media has helped with this movement.

Bookmarking: this post by Chimamanda Adichie. I was legit screaming, as I read through it. I had conversations with my friends, we argued, we shouted, then we decided to agree to disagree.

Excited: about the return of some of the Chibok girls. That news brought so much joy in my heart. The day the Chibok girls were kidnapped, I was in my final year, that day was our elite set dinner. It was terribly organized, I had planned to go back to my hall and rant on twitter. I logged on and saw the news, my problems were not that big anymore. I could live with not getting jollof at an event, I don't think the parents could deal with their new reality.

Fascinated: by the Pentatonix crew. Have you heard their Hallelujah cover? I almost cried. Then their own original work, That's Christmas to me, amazing!!

Hoping: Ms. Hilary wins the US elections on the 8th of November.

Looking: forward to Christmas and all the joy it brings.

In Awe: of Ellen DeGeneres. She really is the GOAT!

Making: plans to seen the genius Lupita Nyongo and David Oyelowo on Queen of Katwe.

Expecting: good news this month. Pray for me, guys!!

Wondering: where I can get brown powder with a budget of #2,000. My sister says I am joking. I am surprised. Is makeup now for the rich? I am stressed just thinking of it.

Laughing: out loud because of Falz. Have you heard Regards to your Mumsi. The way he says Waawu!!

Drinking: Wilson's Lemonade at the moment

Thinking:of  my lunch already.

Wishing: you all a blissful November. Flourish, good people!!




Don't forget to leave a comment. They make me happy!!

No comments

nwawe ifeoma. Powered by Blogger.