JUST RANDOM


So the other day in school, few  minutes before a test I went to my class to secure a better seat before my test (these things are important).
I entered class and discovered that most Computer Engineering students were in my class, so the class was unnecessarily busy. I cat walked in front to look for the best path to my seat, I didn't find. I walked  again to the back, I didn't still find a way to pass. Okay, let me say the truth, I was really feeling myself that day, I wore this fine shirt that my mum got for me and I felt what the hell, let me just show myself. What is  the worst that would have happened? I would have gotten compliments and I would have said thank you and I will plaster a stupid smile on my face, abi? Well I got the compliments and the stares but they were for the wrong reasons.
Few minutes after and all the Computer Engineering students have left the class and our invigilator comes to tell us to settle down, then he comes again to say, “oya, remove all your books and any item that can implicate you”. In my mind all I can think of is Ifeoma, oya stand up again and show yourself.
So  I walk to the front of the class to drop my bag and when coming back I am fiddling with my belt buckle and Anne says, “Nwawe, what happened to your trouser?”. Immediately she said it I quickly sat down on her seat and discovered that my zip was down. After I have finished walking up and down. Just like that N10 has been taken away from my bride price, its not like it was even that expensive before. In my village bride price is N50, if you price well it can reduce sef.
What is the Moral of this story?
The next time you see people staring at you: especially people who see you  every day, it’s not because you  are too fine o!!!! Check your buttons or zip ( you are welcome). Now at least I have saved you from loosing a great chunk of your bride price. Let me go and think of several ways to redeem my image.
Just thinking out loud, Can we all agree that this weather is annoying ? I know its good for making babies but that is just it abi?   My shoes are suffering for it o!!!
Have you heard Onyeka Onwenu and King Sunny Ade’s “WAIT FOR ME”? Good Stuff. It’s a major konji turn-off.
Make sure you enjoy your weekend..
                                                                                    Xoxo

                                                                                    Ifeoma N.

13 comments

Olutoofresh said...

looool.. i like this

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahah

Jite said...

Lool... Can't stop laughing...

Unknown said...

Lol. That zip open stuff is major embarrassing! Ndo

www.cassiedaves.blogspot.com

l said...

lool so embarrassing xD

http://lilcutie89blog.blogspot.com/

Kimberly said...

LOLOL! Zip, zip, zip! Mental note to self. Perfect start to a new week!

XO | KIMBERLYLUXE

Anonymous said...

i can relate with that, i sat on chewing gum (unknowingly, God bless that person), and i moved everywhere that day, till someone told me.

Unknown said...

kim, hope your week has been going fine?

Unknown said...

lmao!!!!!!! choi, that thing can pain!!

Unknown said...

over double checking of zippers from today. before devil rub mi shame for eye,
ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com

Jadore-Fashion said...

LOL! hilarious...those embracing moment!

xoxo
Stella

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by, stella!!!! :*

JustPorsh said...

Loll!
I can imagine how u felt.
Ndo.

nwawe ifeoma. Powered by Blogger.