TAKING STOCK:TWO

As upcoming fashion blogger that I am


Happy New Month!! This is way too late, but Happy Independence Nigeria.


Realizing: how much of a commitment phobe I am. I know last month I said I was going to make taking stock a monthly routine, but for some reason this month I wasn't feeling up to it. I told myself that it was already late. So this is me making a conscious effort to be a better blogger.

Excited: about my new LA Girl pro concealer. This year, my new year resolution was to learn how to draw my eyebrows, since I wasn't gifted that from birth. I was using Milani concealer and lets just say we were not meant for each other and I couldn't let go because the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know.

Loving: the off shoulder trend. I think its the best thing in fashion this year. You can't even tell me otherwise. Yours truly even jumped on the trend, because why not?

Upset: because my sister's friend gt scammed by IG fraudsters that pose as retailers. Its more annoying because the scammer can't even spell. Like that wasn't enough the scammer apologised for scamming her. If that is not madness ,I don't know again.



Wondering: why I am always hungry, especially today. We have a new person in our office canteen and she served my food reckless, I was living lavi da loca on rice. I was in jollof rice heaven. Two hours later, I am hungry again and getting grumpy. Do I need to deworm? Now that I think of it, that lady's madam will not find her generousity funny.

Excited: about the turn my jewelry business is taking. I am so happy, I am gaining loyalty from customers, I won't trade it for anything. Gracias.

Feeling: like my life is all together because my edges are laid, my eyebrows now have good and bad days which is a good thing considering the fact that they had their worst days before. I am in a good place.

Smiling: at the random 2000 naira I saw in my wallet. If that is not rich people behavior, I don't know what that is. I am an upcoming rich person and I think I am getting good at it.

Getting: tired of the many events specially tailored for the 'woman'. I feel like I am getting choked, let me not lie. Its not that I don't want to be a successful women, but we know how these things go, they start by saying how you have to measure up to the woman in Proverbs 31, how to be humble, to be meek, cheerful at all times, these are good qualities by the way, but I don't know why people think its gender specific. Then they badger yoou about how you are the boss at home but you are a second class citizen at home. Please tell me I am not the only one who has had these thoughts?
Maybe I feel like nobody is carrying the men along and the gap between the male and the female gender is getting too wide, so women are advancing and have to keep apologising.

Grateful: for eko market. That place is gold, you can't tell me nothing, just peep my Giuseppe Zanotti.

Laughing: at this video and this one.

In awe: of Maraji's talent. Its amazing how the internet is helping to bridge gaps, it gives you your own platform. What a time to be alive!!

Thinking: of a skin care routine and wondering when the rashes on my face plan to go. Are they planing to stay until I have a car? How rude.

Off: to church for weekly service, you can watch live at www.thispresenthouse.org/watch-online




Don't forget to leave a comment. They make me happy!!

No comments

nwawe ifeoma. Powered by Blogger.