TAKING STOCK:ONE

Hi guys!! Happy new month to you too! Its my prayer that all your dreams become your reality this month.
I decided to take stock this month , till the rest of the year. I will be taking a leaf out of Sharon from thisisess.com's book.
Reading: There was a country by Chinua Achebe. Layo and I decided to start our book club last month and that was supposed to be our first book. Let's just say we failed even before we started, but we don't back down, so we will continue this month.

Listening: to God, I look to You by Jenn Johnson since yesterday.
Feeling: grateful for my new job.
Hating: the weather. I hate rainy season, especially as where I live is waterlogged. The uncertainty with the weather, you live your house in the morning, then come back home and you need a canoe. Its too much to deal with.
Taking: classes on udemy. Udemy is such an amazing platform. I love that you can get educated on anything for just a token and most times for free.

Making: plans to visit the dentist and just find out if there is anything that can be done to save my teeth.
Looking: forward to my face beat this month with Funmi of @arewamakeoverz.

Marveling: at how Bobriskyy has so much audacity in this judgmental Lagos. Dude cat-walked right out of the closet. What a guy!

Wondering: why anybody can hate on Bobriskyy.

Tired:of this country and wondering how anyhow can still claim to love it. I think the persons who are still optimistic are the real super heroes. Because I kent.

Excited: about Mark Zuckerberg's trip to Lagos. I think the tech community has done so well for themselves especially with zero infrastructure and its worth commending. So can the people asking what's the big deal in having Zuck in town take a back seat? 

Grateful: for medium.com and the great content I see there.

Loving: my current playlist. It contains Where by Tekno, Kom Kom by Yemi Alade and Flavor and Money by Timaya and Flavour. Also, loving my blue and black braids.

Saving: too many recipe links and never going back to check on them.

Laughing:out loud at this video. It will never not be funny.

Rushing: off, so I can get back to work. Take care of you!







Don't forget to leave a comment. They make me happy!!

No comments

nwawe ifeoma. Powered by Blogger.