8 REASONS WHY I NEED A CAR



If you follow me on twitter (I don't know why you are not though), almost everyday I have something to say about my yellow bus experience,from the lovers sharing ube to LASTMA seizing the bus (how do you seize a whole bus though?) How can one person be that powerful?

I think I am done. I think the universe should reward me with a car. I know I sound entitled but please allow me.
In this post I state my reasons and I explain them to the best of my ability.


1. Because I have paid my dues. By God, I have paid my dues. I have patronized all public transportation mediums, from molues to keke to okada to BRT to danfo you name it.

2. Because I am tired. Of angry danfo drivers. Of passengers. Of annoying LASTMA officials that seize buses. Of being scared of falling out of a keke.

3. Because I just want to complain about fuel scarcity. I like to have an opinion about everything, whenever this doesn't happen, I start to feel left behind. Its like the world is giving me the silent treatment and nothing pisses me of more than that.

Me when everyone is talking about fuel scarcity and I can't join the conversation

4. Because I am tired of complaining about only tailors and hairdressers. I need to add Muniru the vulcanizer guy to that list of let me downs. 
I want to talk about engine oil, overheating, how my ac dey chop fuel,how my mechanic is a scam etc.


Me when Muniru tells me my car is not ready because he sick one kain sick

5. Because I want to tell a misbehaving  driver,' i get your type for house',just to piss him off because I can. Now that I think of it, i think I need to have a man fest before I can say that.

6. Because I want to rock shorts. I like shorts let me not lie. I like dresses that are above the knee. But Lagos people are one kain, you can wear shorts and one person without home training will say, 'why didn't you just wear pant?'

When Lagos people see that your dress is just above the knee

7. Because I hate rain: Rainy season is the worst and I hate the uncertainty that comes with especially since I moved to the Lekki Ajah axis. You can go out and it will just drizzle, by the time you get to your house, you will need the services of a speed boat. I kidn't.

8. I think that's the only reason why I don't know how to walk on heels. I hear strutting on heels is a necessary skill for greatness and the danfo life has been militating against my acquiring that skill. Am I supposed to be strutting on heels to Obalende and back? Pleas don't tell me to carry slippers in my bag, I don't want to hear.

So if you are part of the yellow bus tribe and in a hurry to bid the gang goodbye,what are your reasons?
Tell me in the comment section.

Have a stress-free weekend





Don't forget to leave a comment. They make me happy!!

No comments

nwawe ifeoma. Powered by Blogger.