HAPPY VALENTINE


Single girls be like. 

Happy Valentine.. I had this post figured out, first of all rant about why the elections were fixed on Valentine's Day (not that I had any reason to complain, as Jesus is still the boo),  rant about the election jingles, the way the party supporters were taking the elections like government work, the friendships that suffered untimely death because of differing opinions. 

Dear INEC, I am not even angry!! I can't understand why you can't just make up your mind. Please, how am I supposed to figure out another post. How?!  At least if we were in the abroad, I would have sued for psychological damage but we are not.
It's another Valentine's Day and Jesus is the still boo again.. Sigh..
Valentine's Day in Imo is just one kain, I didn’t see anyone wear red or white shoes with ugly leopard skin hats. The ibo's here are less aggressive in their attires compared to the ones in lagos, who feel the need to show themselves constantly.
I asked a conductor why everywhere was dry. He say,' corper, you no know say naira don cost? ' I say, 'how that one come affect valentine? '
Well yesterday I just went for my ICRM classes, came home and ate moi moi and garri.. It doesn't get better than that or does it?
For my valentine gift is it out of line to ask for data subscription for one year, or am I pushing it?  Or better still Osisiye Tafa's sixty percent of a true story..
And for everyone who celebrated yesterday all booed up with the special one, you are the real mvps..
I drank my can of malt, Jesus just sent me that with a lovely bowl of boiled sweet potato, stew and fresh fish and a nasty slice of bread disguised as cake (these owerri people should just behave and stop any baking activity).
How did you spend yesterday?!  Did you tension IG with your valentine's day gift?! Did you make sure the side chic had an in your face moment when you put up your engagement ring picture?!
Gist me nah!!
                    xoxo,
                    Ifeoma N.

No comments

nwawe ifeoma. Powered by Blogger.