REASONS WHY I WOULD MISS CU


Iayo and I
Everyone bitches about CU, about how life is stressful and unbearable. To be frank i had gotten used to it, at least that's what I teII my self.
I spent a month between May and June and I missed the environment.
There is so much about CU that I wiII miss, but these rank tops.
NEPA: The light condition at home is unpalatable.In school I slept and woke up with  light, i never had to be bothered a;bout ironing my clothes for the next day.
Wifi : Internet access just makes things easier. In school I used to Skype my next door room mate if I needed something. There was no need for unnecessary interaction and the irritation associated with it. I even used to listen to on line radio. Now all I am bothered about is data usage.. How does one survive? We downloaded weekly episodes of scandal. Modern family, glee, two broke girls, etc. Now I have to wait till I get to an office environment and ask the staff there for their network password. How the mighty has fallen.

Chapel services: Oh!! After four years, I finally found a pastor I could connect with and I have a leave a year after. in my opinion, Pastor Ojeme was one of the best things that happened to CU chaplaincy, he was different, he was enlightened, unapologetically honest.His words had rhythm. He sounded like rain,he had this poetic way of delivering his sermons. He was a breath of fresh air. I will also miss praise and worship sessions. I will also miss papa. That man is such a wonderful person. He  is passionate about God and people. For him excellence is a way of life.  
Safety: CU is probably the one place, where I don't get paranoid thinking any creature with a third leg will rape me. for some reason the environment is a konji killer.
Friends: One day while I was listening to the radio, a lady called in and spoke bitterly about how her friends betrayed her and bah blah blah. I sympathized with her but I couldn't help asking, 'where do you meet these people?'  I have the most incredible friends ever. My friends have my back any time, they tell me as it is and I return the favour. They laugh with me and console me when I cry. Finding people like them wiII be so difficult. So help me God to remain in contact with them.
I can stay here and write about CU, but my time there is over and  now its time to move on to greater things.
Below are some of my convocation  pictures. I should put up the thanksgiving pictures later.
So if you are a CU student, what wiII you miss the most?






Ire and I

Rita, Bukky, Ifeoma and Dami

Ifeoma and Ebuka

Ifeoma and Sunday

Ife and Uche

Ifeoma and Chidinma

Ifeoma and Ife


awesome me!!


No comments

nwawe ifeoma. Powered by Blogger.