TAKING STOCK: APRIL RECAP

You remember I started this thing of having goals for the month last month, If you missed it check here?
So I have come to give myself a review, then I decide if I get a pat on the back or nothing.
“Intention without action is an insult to those who expect the best from you.” ~ Andy Andrews

So these are the things I planned to do in April:
  1. Masturdating: I actually did this, I went for Asa's concert alone so yay,me!! I don't know how to explain it, masturdating is good but I don't know if its something I will keep practicing, nothing beats hanging out with your crew at times.
  2. Learn to drive:I didn't start my driving lessons for some reason there was always a good enough to postpone it.
  3. Give my first speech: I gave my first speech!!! I also got a standing ovation!! What?!! I was extremely happy with myself, my club members were impressed by my speech, my evaluator said I inspired her. So because I want to go round sharing inspiration, I will share my Icebreaker speech in my next post.
  4. Kick off my business; I kicked off my jewelry business, Its so exciting for me, sales has been good. I am working on something so that I get to sell online. I should do a giveaway one of these days. So if you need affordable jewelry, you know who to come to, right?
  5. Read: I read two books this month. Yes, I know I could have done better.
  6. Make use of the recipes I collect: I failed woefully at this one. I even forgot that I made such a goal.
April was good, I feel like I lived purposefully and that's my goal for the year, so what did you get up to?

Don't forget to leave a comment. They make me happy!!

No comments

nwawe ifeoma. Powered by Blogger.