AN OPEN LETTER TO ETISALAT NIGERIA

Dear EN,
I don't know how to write this letter without covering my face in shame. I am filled with ashame.

When I came in contact with you, I didn't need you, being in your clique was not a necessity, I just got you because my phone was a dual sim phone, so why not get another sim.
So when I joined your network, I discovered your data services was on the high side. I know you don't expect anyone to complain as its quite fair but you forgot that I don't have work,I am still finding sef, so it didn't make sense to use money for feeding my stomach to add to the money you will use to buy fuel for the generator at your base station.
But you guys were still nice to me, giving me 10mb for every miserable 100 naira I loaded, treating me like the only girl in the world. My memorable time was the day you spoilt me silly with 500MB data.
I let the devil use me when I decided to port to another network. Sigh. This my be the worst decision I have made in my adult life.
This new one is too needy, she is everywhere. Since we started dating me she has sent me over 10 annoying messages. I know she is excited to have me but I will need her to chill. The annoying part is that she hasn't allowed me to connect with the outside world. How possible is it that my phone shows full bars (high connectivity) but when I check my notification bar all I see is 'no service or no sim'? She is cunning like that.
I know when I left you it was unexpected, I never called to complain. Let me just let you know that it wasn't you it was me.
I will come back very soon. But before I return do you mind working on yourself, reconsider your rates?!
Love,
Ifeoma N.

No comments

nwawe ifeoma. Powered by Blogger.