MY FIRST BLOGPOST!!!!!!!!!!!


Hi, I'm Nwawe Ifeoma.

I started this blog because i wanted to really feel responsible for something. Everybody (friends and enemies sef) have being telling me, 'ifeoma, start your own blog' and for some reason i have being planning and planning for this grand opening and well the day never came. To be honest my greatest fear is failure. What if nobody reads this, what if i get cyber-bullied? Too many questions. But come to it, What if not?
On Sunday, my pastor"s wife told the story of David and Goliath and she told it in a different light. She said most times we mistake fear for caution, then she further advised be cautious but not careless and that stuck!!!!!
Recently my friends at work (Nate, Steve and Ife) were talking about how planning and over-thinking things never really help you, they said on the long run it doesn't really benefit you.
So i'm dedicating this blog post to everybody who carried my matter like government work and advised me to start this blog, una too much from my mother,Ify, Tola, Layo, Adeola ,Dumebi, Ife A. Nate..
I finally did it!!!!!!
N.B: if you have any suggestions on how i can improve, please let me know
                                       
                                        Love,
                                        Ifeoma N.

No comments

nwawe ifeoma. Powered by Blogger.