ITS A MONDAY!!!!!!

Royalty-free Image: Children playing with balloonsHolla!!!!!How was your weekend? Mine was really eventful, activities boku!!


On Sunday, I went to visit a friend at Agungi (bitches be like, i live in lekki, na river jare) and her aunt had the most  amazing kitchen ever. KITCHEN OF LIFE!!!!!!I couldn't even contain myself, it was on point!!
On Saturday, my cousin and her daughter marked their birthday. Kids were everywhere, they were shouting, crying and throwing tantrums. I almost lost my sanity.
On a brighter side there was a lot to take:both food and drinks(or so i thought). Few hours into the party, everything edible was gone!! Later, my cousin discovered that one of the ladies who came to cook actually packed some food for herself (that food would have fed 5 people). As we were still complaining another lady came and she was really saying, 'shey, meat still dey? I wan carry so my husband go chop?'
"ehn, if chicken was your husband's problem why didn't he come for the party?'. Since when did it become your host's job to feed your hubby at home? Nigga, please fry meat for your hubby if that is his problem.
Isn't it annoying how guests come for a party and all they want to do is stuff their bags with food that is meant for other guests?
The one that actually upset me the most is the way the drinks finished God knows that i had plans for one bottle of SNAPP but the real owners did not allow me.
Dear friends, family and enemies  if you steal from me at my party whether edible or valuable you will choke!! I love you too, I hope you understand..
Please, have some self-respect, when you go for a party, don't steal from your host, if they give you take. All these nylon tins/take-away tins no be am at all! Person dey big pass biko.
After this has been said, I want to make a big shout out to Aunty Lola, she cooked the fried rice(the one they stole) and she baked the cake (it was just lovely). I just love her personality.
Have a lovely week ahead.
                                                                                       Love,
                                                                                       Ifeoma N.

1 comment

Ire said...

Lol!! Which one is 'you will choke!!' HahHA

nwawe ifeoma. Powered by Blogger.