FORTYFIED

Guys, Guys!! This is a public service announcement, 2face aka InnoBaby,Innocent Idibia is 40!!
Today feels like a public holiday. 2face is a legend. Did I see you squeeze your face?  Ehn! Ehn! I did not stutter,  I did not stammer. He is a legend, the best thing that happened to Nigeria since we discovered crude oil.
I have followed his music from Plantashun Boiz to his Kennis Music days and I have seen growth.

If you are a lover of feel good music, he is the go to guy.
2face is synonymous to good music e.g I love good music = I love 2face.
Good music is for the soul= 2face is for the soul.
I could go on and on!!
So i have decided to write my favorite 2face song of all time.
1. Only me: This is a song for days!!  It makes me happy
2. Free
3. Raindrops
4. Nfana Ibaga
5. Outside.
Then my best features
1. Yori yori remix with bracket: The song had rhythm already, you now come and add 2face again. 2face on a bike. What a Waawu!!
2. Nobody with M.I : This song is deep!  Don't lie you got a message your pastor won't preach.
3. Human being with M.I and sound sultan: If you haven't heard this song, I don’t know mehn!
4. Baby Jowo with Victor Olaiya:I listen to this song and feel joy nothing but joy. I am grinning ear to ear its beautiful.
5. My Love with VIP
So, here is to 2face, for giving us good music, for making 40 look this good.Have a happy birthday!!  Continue doing what you do.
Love,
Ifeoma for Association of 2face Idibia's fans Lagos division.

No comments

nwawe ifeoma. Powered by Blogger.