ITS EITHER YOU PASS OR YOU PASS


Since this semester began all I have been seeing is a battalion of spill over students. In fact, if you gather them they are enough to start of whole set of new students, its that bad o!!!!!! Truth be told that is one of my many motivations for reading, knowing that school will no longer be lenient to students who don’t clear their papers scare me but another factor that makes me shiver is MY FATHER!!
I swear if the idea of failing ever crosses my mind, I will pay him back his money, aswear!!! Money must not even waste. Where will I see 600k to drop and give him?
The other day I was supposed to have a test (EIE 517 taken by the Almighty Dr Daramola) and he just told us the day before, plus the course is one kain sef.
That is how I carried my bed to Clara and Dums room to sleep, comfort was a luxury I couldn’t even afford don’t tell me it’s just test 1, biko. Its that kind of non-chalancy that puts a babe in trouble.
Well, I will be having these plenty tests till next week and I can only wish my course mates and I success, this cross we have decided to bear ehn, we will carry it till we get to the finish line ( Aprll or is it May?2014)*sigh*.
Today is my friend Tosin Sofowora’s Birthday!!!!!!! Happy Birthday, luv.
I finally took your advice and changed the blog template, many of you complained that it was too distracting, I hope you like it (well if you don’t let me know but bear in mind that I will be swearing for you J)
Have a great weekend ahead!!!!!
                                                                                                            Love,

                                                                                                            Ifeoma N.

1 comment

Princess Obi said...

hi Ifeoma, your blog is too hilarious and real !! , had me rolling

http://pixieinc.blogspot.com/

nwawe ifeoma. Powered by Blogger.