I STILL BELIEVE


Hi everybody, Its being a while, I have been so lazy, lets just say I have had nothing to actually put up.BTW, pardon this title.
A week ago i saw on some blogs that Funke Akindele had separated from her husband of one year and when I saw it I was just sad. Maybe its because I am a firm believer of marriage and family and its just heartbreaking how people most people look up to decide  that they cant stay together anymore, how bad can it possibly be? This is not a self-righteous piece saying what she did was good or bad, I wasn't with her in the marriage.
Yesterday, I saw that Betty and Soni Irabor celebrated their 30th year in marriage, and for some reason I was just happy. I think its good to see people you look up to succeed in something you believe strongly. Its good to see that people make up their mind to love each other even when they don't feel like it.
Well this piece is dedicated to firm believers  like me.
Most of my friends graduated last week Friday, so I am taking this time out to congratulate them.You all deserve it
                                                                   Love,
                                                                   Ifeoma N.

No comments

nwawe ifeoma. Powered by Blogger.