OPEN LETTER TO ME

For anyone who is true to themselves, we know that a sincere self-appraisal is one of the most difficult things to do and since its the season of open letters from OBJ to GEJ to Iyabo to Tolu Ogunlesi , I decided that this season must not pass me by without writing to myself
Dear Ifeoma,
How have u being? Like every typical human, I know your reply will will be fine (why do i even bother?). If your reply is,'i am fine'. Then you lie, because I really don't think so. I will be giving you a piece of my mind as I am not very happy about the happenings in your life at the moment..
I just wanted to let you know that i have being observing the way you have been living your life, and i am not quite happy with. So i will just say it as it is:


  • I noticed you are not putting in a lot of effort in your project work. What is this foolishness I see? Don't even tell me your supervisor is concerned only about the software part and not the report. I pity you, the day Dr Adetiba will wake up on the wrong side of his bed, we wont be having this conversation. Finish  your chapter 1 and 2 and you will go far. Btw, why do you feel the need to sleep for 8 hours? What have you done to deserve it?Ehn????? Answer me!!!! Have you heard of,' you will sleep, when you make money?'. My point? Work hard, it hasn't killed anyone, your case cant be different.
  • Take God seriously this year, if not for anything, but you are at a crucial point in your life and heaven knows you need all the help you can get and you also need to make the right decisions. We all know the you have made some wrong decisions in the past, hence you need to be on talking terms with God.
  • I know CU can be hard, but you just have approximately 4 months left. I know you are not very happy about the Certificate in Leadership Development classes but please suck it up! You are not the first to go through with this. Smile while you are at it and stop squeezing your face like spoilt moi moi. Whatever gets you through this semester, just make sure you graduate this year. You know mummy is making plans for your convocation, I am not just sure if she will cook jollof rice *sigh*.
  • how you should look when attending CLD101







  • You are a beautiful woman, let go of whatever anger and bitterness you have in you, while you are at it, can you quit shining your eyes when you are having an argument? Come on! Can you please learn how to walk on heels, i am not talking of the ones where the designers hate women. I mean something to elevate you from the ground. For crying out  you are the only short girl I know who shouts #teamflats. Who am I kidding? You wont take this advise..

not this type abeg
stick with this type













  • You want this space to grow? Keep the grass green and the sheep will abide!!!! Kpom Kwem. Canyou chill with the blog templates? You have changed it a zillion tomes, I cant keep up anymore. I just cant, make it stop!!!Can i get suggestions on how to move this blog forward? send me a mail at ifeoma.nwawe@gmail.com or drop a comment below..

 Oya it haff do!!!!Enough of the ramblings.. Chill were you guys expecting 18 pages?#Aintnobodygattimeforthat.. I am out!! Enjoy your week..
Luv, 
      Oma!!!!!

No comments

nwawe ifeoma. Powered by Blogger.