HAPPY APRIL!!

April is my favorite month, well its my birthday month so its only right.
But beyond that, April is the beginning of second quarter of the year, so you get to re-evaluate your life again.
So what did you plan to do at the beginning of this year and have not, you might want to go back to your drawing board and re-strategize.

These are my goals for the month.

So these are my goals for the month and I will explain why its so important for me.

  1. Masturdating: I am getting old, way too old and I just realized I don't have memories. I hardly go out, even with people, so I want to start this thing where I take myself out, a stroll to the boli lady close to TPH, see movies alone. I don't know, anything!
  2. Learn to drive: My only experience of driving is the race car and bike I drove at DreamWorld Africana. Everyone says I have to learn how to drive now, so I don't drive in old age. Well, old age is upon me but drive I will.
  3. Give my first speech: I joined toastmasters beginning of the year to help with my love-hate relationship with public speaking that I spoke about here. I have started working on that speech and I will be giving it on the third Saturday of April. If you struggle with public speaking or you just want to improve, look for a toastmasters club around you and join, plus there are really cool people to connect with in those meetings.
  4. Kick off my business; I want to start my jewelry business, since I love jewelry so much, its not out of line if I sell right? Plus there is the need to have different streams of income,. I am really excited about that project.
  5. Read: I have been feeling overwhelmed and mentally lazy this year, so this is me making a conscious effort to increase my knowledge base and treat my mind right.
  6. Make use of the recipes I collect: I went to visit my parents during the holiday and my dad said I looked skinny, I don't know who to believe because Dumebi came from nowhere and said I was fat, but I choose to believe my dad because,positive vibes. If I love food so much at least I should like to prepare it right? I want to invite my friends to my house and they won't be bring their own food because of the fear I won't cook for them.So the goal this month is to try and fall in love with cooking and make use of the recipes I constantly collect, there should be something interesting about fire, spices and vegetables.If it doesn't work out,at least, you all know I tried.
So there you go, that's my goal for April, whats yours?
Have a beautiful weekend ahead!


Don't forget to leave a comment. They make me happy!!

No comments

nwawe ifeoma. Powered by Blogger.