HAPPY FRIENDSHIPVARSARY

Layomi and I have been friends since forever, i lied, its just JSS2.. What am I saying? That's 11 years..
Last year, we decided to mark our anniversary ( we have time abi?)
In my short time on earth, she has been one of the beautiful people God has sent my way and i am grateful for her presence in my life. She has become family, my mum has a soft spot for her..
In secondary school, she fueled my love for reading magazines, she always brought magazines from her dads office from Acada to Guardian Life, how i loved Tosyn Bucknor's write-ups. How she loved Jackie Collins. When she couldn't get me the magazines any more, she introduced me to Bella Naija and we fell in love with Atoke, Glory Edozien and BN weddings.

When  said I had a crush on Jimoh Ibrahim and Aig Imoukhuede (don't blame me, i have a thing for successful men), she indulged me.
When she got expelled for something she didn't do, I cried more than the bereaved, she consoled me. She said,'Nwawe, stop crying it will be fine, I will still come back'.And she did, graduated with honors.
We bonded over Glee and Modern Family, I have tried watching Glee with someone else, its not just the same. Nobody gets it and, its tiring explaining it to them.

When M.I was still good, we couldn't get enough of his Talk About It and MI 2 the movie albums.
You know those friends that they say cover your nakedness? Layo is one of them.
I am grateful, that she has grown from the babe who used to hide my stuff, when i annoyed her to an amazing young woman that is so full of love..
I am blessed to have you in my life dear...
This post is dedicated to all my beautiful friends, we may not have 11 years, but i value our friendship and i don't take it for granted. Thanks for sticking around. You all have been a part of my process. *cyber hug and kisses*
                                                                                               Love,
                                                                                               Ifeoma N.




No comments

nwawe ifeoma. Powered by Blogger.